Humidi – Fire: A helpful tool in the battle against dry air
Not to mention it’s pretty easy on the eyes and your pocket
Create a calm and relaxing environment.
Just add essential drops into the water.
The Problem: Dry Air
- Are you waking up with a cough or stuffy nose? Or noticing that your skin feels and looks a bit dry even though you’re consistent with your skincare routine?
- DRY SKIN AND HAIR: Dry air pulls moisture from the skin and hair making it feel itchy and irritated. Oh, and static hair. Ugh!
- GERMS: Humidity levels above 40% rapidly deactivated virus particles, making them less likely to be infectious.
- ALLERGIES & ASTHMA: Dry, itchy throat. Runny nose. Coughing. Nose bleeds. Sinus congestion. Snoring. Any of these sound familiar?
- HIGH ENERGY COSTS: Humidified air will actually feel warmer than dry air. With the warmer feel of the air, thermostats can now be lowered.
Humidi – Fire
Doesn’t Stop At Home Use…
Stress at work has shown to increase absenteeism and lower productivity.
Using our aromatherapy diffuser at work may influence employee satisfaction, morale, happiness, productivity and performance.
A few drops of essential oil in our humidi – fire will help you get the most of your meditation practice.
It will help reduce stress, tension, boost your focus & concentration, deepen your breathing and help eliminate negative thoughts.